I am a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach. I received my training from the Institute of Transformational Nutrition in Los Angeles, USA, where I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts, including Cynthia Pasquella, JJ Virgin, Dr. Sara Gottfried and Jonathon Bailor, and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Drawing on my background, training, skills, and life experiences, I support my clients spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
I am not a medical doctor, dietician, nor nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics, or nutrition. I make no claims to any specialised medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. The content of my programs are not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY.
Please consult with your doctor or wellness team if you have any questions regarding this program, and then make your own well-informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life.
Digital Programs are refundable provided you seek the refund within 30 days and can provide a journal demonstating that you actually tried to program to see if it worked for you. Simply email me at [email protected]
My coaching programs are typically is non-refundable, but if you get part-way through and cannot continue, your payment may be partially refunded, depending on the payment method chosen and how much of the program you have undertaken, but if, for example, you have already completed the whole program and still have 6 months remaining on your payment plan, you are still liable for the balance.
PLEASE NOTE: All contents within the guides in my programs are based on my personal knowledge, opinions, and experience as a holistic health coach. Please consult a medical advisor regarding medications or medical advice.
I look forward to working with you.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR COACHING CLIENTS
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I had with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy plan for achieving those goals
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, educational and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or to otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with coaching relationship.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
- I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual and other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sold responsibility.
- I understand that any cancellations for any regularly scheduled calls that the client cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice will be forfeited or rebooked at my expense. Cancellation notice should be given by phone, text or email whenever possible. Tasha Wilson, is under no obligation to refund or reschedule a coaching sessions unless advance cancellation notice has been received.
The services to be provided by the coach to the client are one on one via in-person sessions, telephone or webcam service such as SKYPE; as agreed jointly with the client. Coaching may address specific personal health issues, life successes, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession.
Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client understands that successful coaching requires a co-active collaborative approach between client and coach. In the coaching relationship, the coach plays the role of a facilitator of change, but it is the client’s responsibility to enact or bring about the change.
If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
By ticking the box appropriate box at checkout, I acknowledge that I have read and understand and agree to the above.